On behalf of the The Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation, it is with great excitement that we open up registration for the 9th Annual Race For A Soldier in Gig Harbor, WA. Our mission is to inspire hope and action in the community and provide access to solutions for veterans, affected by Post Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury, and their families via professional services, challenging peer adventures, education and spiritual devotion.
Once again we're excited to offer the 10-mile course along with the popular 5k Race. The mission cannot be accomplished without the support of our community. Register now to race or volunteer to be apart of this memorable event for an even greater cause. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, September 15th, 2019!
- You may click here to register online.
- New navy blue quarter-zip shirt is the premium shirt for those who register by midnight July 14th. This applies to adults in the Virtual Run and the for the race on September 15. Youth shirt will be a regular long sleeve shirt.
- Early registrations by July 14th, will have the opportunity to pick up their race packet and shirt on August 17 from 10 am - 3 pm at 7 Seas Brewery in Gig Harbor. This applies to the regular race only. Virtual Run shirt and finisher medals will begin being shipped in about a week.
- You can register in person at Route 16 Running & Walking in Gig Harbor, Wednesday, September 11th through Saturday, September 14th, or at Packet Pickup at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites in Gig Harbor, Friday, September 13th and Saturday, September 14th from 10 am - 3 pm.
- (Mailed in registrations needed to have been postmarked by Monday, September 9.)
*** NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION! ***
Donations are processed through The Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our tax ID# is 27-5251886. Thank you for supporting our mission.